- High gloss system for spray h application - Outstanding appearance and accurate color matching - Offers good workability and high durability
2K acrylic urethane topcoat
Mixing ratio: Base : Hardener : Reducer(by vol) = 3 : 1 : 1 Pot life: 2 hours at 77°F (25°C) after mixing
Base: 4L Hardener: 1L
15-20 sec. Viscosity(A+B+T) Ford Cup #4 at 77°F (25°C)
- Superb appearance - Excellent color matching for special colors - Good physical properties
Mixing ratio: Base : Reducer(by vol) = 1 : 1 Pot life: Store the product in an airtight container after mixing, use it within 2-3 days.
0.5L, 0.9L, 4L
12-15 sec. Viscosity(A+T) Ford Cup #4 at 77°F (25°C)
MAGIC EYE Basecoat creates fascinating color shifts when viewed from different angles and with different light sources. Generally, MAGIC EYE Basecoat is applied on base colors(black, blue, red, white, etc.) as other three-coat systems. A variety of colors, however, can be used and adjusted by mixing MAGIC EYE Basecoat with different colorants(metallic, mica and solid).
- Easy-to-apply, high-gloss acrylic urethane system with excellent durability - Use for custom colors.
1. ME-1020(VIOLET-ORANGE) 2. ME-1030(RED-YELLOW) 3. ME-4060(GREEN-VIOLET) 4. ME-5060(BLUE-VIOLET) 5. ME-1500(CANDY-RED)
- Mixing ratio: Base:Thinner = 1:1(by vol) - Mixing viscosity: 12-15 sec. Ford Cup #4 at 77°F(25℃)